Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24913 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,547 (10,224₴) in Poltava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (30 minutes ago)