Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.520 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元16,250 (R 31,252) in Polokwane.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)