Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.512 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 18% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,211 (R 27,753) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 14 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)