Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.504 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,706 (R 19,252) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)