Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06582 CNY / NPR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,811 (₨ 42,712) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (34 minutes ago)