Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06400 CNY / NPR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,210 (₨ 65,783) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)