Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01168 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 54% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元83,102 (7,117,125 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元54,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 2,000 B/. (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.80 (about 1 hour ago)