Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.876 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 42% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,085 (€2,169) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)