Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.904 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 18% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,566 (2,450 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (33 minutes ago)