Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.980 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,419 (2,367 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pécs costs 175,000 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 1,500Dram (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)