Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.612 CNY / RON
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 27% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,071 (11,832 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)