Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.698 CNY / RON
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 27% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,792 (11,655 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toowoomba costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)