Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.628 CNY / RON
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 27% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,912 (12,233 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)