Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.616 CNY / RON
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 21% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,065 (6,228 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $17 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)