Cost of living comparison between Płock, Poland and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.710 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 22% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,582 (2,680 zł) in Płock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)