Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.688 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 21% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,785 (2,242 zł) in Płock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 3 hours ago)