Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.840 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 21% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,240 (3,936 zł) in Płock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)