Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.834 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 22% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,694 (3,650 zł) in Płock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)