Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.973 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 21% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,250 (2,076 лв) in Pleven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,800 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)