Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.801 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 39% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,335 (1,141 лв) in Pleven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)