Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.010 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 23% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,856 (1,959 лв) in Pleven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,400 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (18 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)