Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32066 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,608 (Mex$ 42,438) in Playa del Carmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (18 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (40 minutes ago)