Cost of living comparison between Piteşti, Romania and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.630 CNY / RON
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 15% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,323 (2,651 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)