Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.661 CNY / RON
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,278 (4,381 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,800 (about 1 hour ago)