Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.711 CNY / RON
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,621 (3,870 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,900 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)