Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.786 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 53% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元39,694 (€5,098) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元26,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.09 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (34 minutes ago)