Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.344 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 60% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,008 (€3,405) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (about 1 hour ago)