Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.045 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,693 (R$ 8,652) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元14,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)