Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.120 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,043 (R$ 8,983) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨15,248 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,300 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Okayama costs ¥50,000 (about 2 hours ago)