Cost of living comparison between Pilsen, Czech Republic and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27246 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,629 (61,035 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)