Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20236 CNY / THB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 21% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,322 (95,483 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sendai costs ¥12,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (about 2 hours ago)