Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00167 CNY / KHR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 20% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,119 (15,010,139 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元21,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)