Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00162 CNY / KHR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,142 (14,251,932 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元20,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €900 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)