Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20126 CNY / THB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,168 (100,209 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元19,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (40 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)