Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.00028 CNY / VND
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元6,500 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元6,500 (23,339,360 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)