Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.525 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 41% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,983 (R 43,742) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)