Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.501 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 35% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,470 (R 18,887) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)