Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48543 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 32% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,782 (R 20,150) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,400 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pietermaritzburg costs R 17 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 150,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)