Cost of living in Petrozavodsk, Russia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10242 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrozavodsk (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,427 (руб 101,811) in Petrozavodsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)