Cost of living in Petrozavodsk, Russia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.12146 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrozavodsk (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,709 (руб 137,572) in Petrozavodsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)