Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.750 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,960 (R$ 9,118) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元14,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)