Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02070 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,030 (243,026 KZT) in Petropavl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)