Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01927 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,212 (218,556 KZT) in Petropavl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,900 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)