Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01913 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,519 (236,205 KZT) in Petropavl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)