Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.553 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,104 (RM11,017) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)