Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.556 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,236 (RM10,438) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)