Cost of living comparison between Petaling Jaya, Malaysia and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.621 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,428 (RM10,137) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 2 hours ago)