Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06556 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 41% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,515 (₨53,614) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 450 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)