Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05512 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 14% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,299 (₨186,848) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (21 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (about 1 hour ago)