Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06427 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 28% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,962 (₨61,644) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,100 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (about 2 hours ago)