Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.757 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 44% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,557 (€3,166) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元17,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 120,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 43,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (about 4 hours ago)