Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.862 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 51% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,748 (€3,275) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元17,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.31 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (32 minutes ago)