Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.481 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 55% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,370 (€2,589) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)