Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.504 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 45% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,732 (€3,296) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元17,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Karachi costs ₨92 (about 1 hour ago)