Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,844 prices entered by 223 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.192 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 40% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元63,196 (AU$12,173) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元45,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)