Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,566 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.283 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 47% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元119,425 (AU$22,607) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元81,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (44 minutes ago)