Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.773 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 40% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,366 (€2,878) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)