Cost of living comparison between Pemba, Mozambique and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.08646 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 69% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,140 (244,513 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)