Cost of living comparison between Pemba, Mozambique and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.09281 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 74% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元130,528 (1,406,382 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元75,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)