Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.10724 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 71% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元64,833 (604,568 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元38,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (about 1 hour ago)