Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.09771 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 73% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元140,819 (1,441,154 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元81,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)