Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02354 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,050 (172,045 Ft) in Pécs to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)