Cost of living comparison between Paysandú, Uruguay and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23836 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 46% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,840 ($U91,629) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)