Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.01975 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 25% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,140 (361,591 KZT) in Pavlodar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,700 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$200 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $431 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)