Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.02200 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 32% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,309 (150,367 KZT) in Pavlodar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (35 minutes ago)