Cost of living comparison between Pavlodar, Kazakhstan and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.02053 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 32% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,306 (161,021 KZT) in Pavlodar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩33,100,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.050 (about 1 hour ago)