Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.02178 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 33% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,005 (229,844 KZT) in Pavlodar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)