Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.01971 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 24% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,820 (346,005 KZT) in Pavlodar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)