Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.02001 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 27% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,862 (342,904 KZT) in Pavlodar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,400 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (32 minutes ago)