Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20048 CNY / THB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,250 (120,963 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元23,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)