Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19717 CNY / THB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,853 (100,691 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)