Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.840 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 34% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,433 (€1,713) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (41 minutes ago)