Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.863 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 36% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,628 (€1,733) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 109,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)