Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10180 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 4% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,720 (₨56,195) in Patna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)