Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.468 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 52% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元34,931 (€4,678) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元23,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)