Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.407 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 63% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元30,471 (€4,114) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Leipzig costs €0.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Poznan costs 2,400 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)