Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.786 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 58% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元36,365 (€4,671) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元23,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)