Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30239 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 14% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,702 (45,314 Kč) in Pardubice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)