Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.896 CNY / SRD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 27% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,460 (18,380 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)