Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01338 CNY / SYP *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,138 (234,524 £) in Palmyra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (42 minutes ago)