Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01285 CNY / SYP *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,009 (467,535 £) in Palmyra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (30 minutes ago)