Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.964 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 53% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,600 (NZ$5,761) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)