Cost of living comparison between Palmerston North, New Zealand and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.847 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 46% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,193 (NZ$3,753) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨5,000 (about 3 hours ago)