Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.862 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 37% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元34,214 (€4,352) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元25,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr275,995 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Constanţa costs 1.20 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)