Cost of living comparison between Palermo, Italy and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.366 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 40% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,515 (€2,378) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Manchester costs £1.15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)