Cost of living comparison between Padua, Italy and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.363 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 54% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,062 (€3,268) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (35 minutes ago)