Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36809 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,541 (Mex$ 44,939) in Pachuca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nice costs €1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)