Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.867 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 40% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元66,980 (£7,554) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元48,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mississauga costs C$1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)