Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.726 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 39% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元61,043 (£6,995) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元44,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)