Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 7.272 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 38% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,421 (€3,083) in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 99 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £966 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)