Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06236 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,636 (42,276 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)