Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06213 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,813 (77,477 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (25 minutes ago)