Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06283 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,946 (62,802 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)