Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.694 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,445 (13,611 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (27 minutes ago)