Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.684 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,939 (14,523 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)