Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.701 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,465 (12,069 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)