Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.682 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 14% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,175 (25,201 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)