Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.730 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,874元 (12,163 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Benoni costs R 396,950 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £750 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dar es Salaam costs 100 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)