Cost of living comparison between Ostrava, Czech Republic and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27366 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,129 (62,590 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)