Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30326 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,153 (40,074 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)