Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27537 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,958 (65,214 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)