Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.432 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 67% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元31,369 (€4,221) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trieste costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)