Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.787 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 59% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元33,393 (€4,288) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元21,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)