Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.781 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 63% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元30,885 (€3,969) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元19,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 15,000 Birr (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)