Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01038 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,758 (CH$1,518,395) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元14,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)