Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01064 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,889 (CH$1,681,492) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)