Cost of living comparison between Osorno, Chile and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.01016 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,345 (CH$1,806,441) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)